UShaka Kids World


Perhaps I have been living with my head under a rock for the past two years, but I didn’t realize that there is more to our Ushaka than Wet and Wild and Sea World.  I read about Kids World and decided to give it a visit. Wow, what a fantastic discovery!

The Pirate jungle gym is amazing, definitely the biggest one I have ever seen. My girls had the best fun shooting the water cannon at the Wet and Wild visitors on the Lazy river. The sprinkler park was great safe water fun.

The park was quite empty when we visited so they didn’t have any shows, instead we were able to touch the Birds and meet and greet with the Ushaka mascots.

Tip: Unlike the other sections of Ushaka, you are allowed to take in food purchased at certain outlets in the Village.

We spent a great day at Kids World and will definitely visit again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment